What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
Thanks to the cookies in Clementyne Cosmetic you can buy online, see the prices of your specific store, and enjoy an advanced user experience.
Keep in mind that using the Clementyne Cosmetic website with cookies disabled may cause the website to not work properly, and may cause errors in certain areas.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be own or third party. Their own are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The former are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The following types of cookies may also exist:
- Session cookies: They are a type of temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website. They are deleted when the browser is closed, except if the user selects the option to remember the data of their session in future visits.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What are the cookies used by this website?
This website uses its own cookies, which are intended to remember user preferences, such as the language in which the website is to be displayed or whether or not to accept cookies.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Session cookies: they are own cookies to remember the user’s session (login and password) in future visits when requested.
- Analysis cookies: they are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their navigation, thus being able to carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve its contents and provide a better service through it.
- Personalization cookies: they are those that allow the configuration of the web adapted to each client. The web will remember your preferences (for example, your location, the closest store or your preferred language). Thanks to these cookies it is possible to offer a simpler, simpler and more personalized browsing experience for users.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse the web and use functionalities such as the shopping cart or the favorites list.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed or based on behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: are those that facilitate and monitor the connection and publication of content between this website and social networks.
- Interaction cookies: they allow online sales to be easy and efficient, allowing you to chat directly with website visitors.
The applications used by these third parties are the following:
For analysis cookies,
- Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
- Symantec (Norton Secured Seal).
- ContentSquare collects anonymous statistics for the analysis of user behavior. You can prevent statistics from being collected for Content Square by clicking here.
For advertising Cookies,
- Double Click, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
- Advertising.com, belonging to this company.
- AppNexus, belonging to this company.
- Bidswitch, belonging to this company.
- Facebook Custom Audience, belonging to this company.
- Google Adsense, belonging to this company.
- Google Adwords Conversion, belonging to this company.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to this company.
- Google Publisher Tags, belonging to this company.
- Media Innovation Group, belonging to this company.
- MediaMath, belonging to this company.
- Pubmatic, belonging to this company.
- RTBHouse, belonging to this company.
- Sizmek, belonging to this company.
- Sociomantic, belonging to this company.
- The Reach Group, belonging to this company.
- Turn Inc, belonging to this company.
- Zanox, belonging to this company.
For social media cookies:
Facebook Connect (https://es-es.facebook.com/help/340599879348142/), belonging to Facebook.
For Interaction cookies:
Zopim, belonging to this company.
For personalization cookies:
Nosto, belonging to this company.
Splio, belonging to this company.
Mazedonia, belonging to this company.
Tiendeo, belonging to this company.
In addition, these companies may use the data they obtain to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to obtain more information about these applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.